Middle School/High School/College
reNEWed Worship: Sundays at 7:30 PM with music, games, prizes, and teaching (Students start showing up around 6:30 to hangout). Teaching time is divided into two groups with both groups meeting at the same time (6:30-8:30 PM) with messages geared for each age group.
- ROOTED - 6th-11th Grade
- THE WOODS - 12th Grade-College
reNEWed LifeGroups: Thursdays at 6:30 PM with large group teaching and small group discussion (groups are divided by gender)
At reNEWed, we are partners with parents (like spiritual back-up) for teaching beliefs . . . never a substitute because parents are the authority. We exist to REACH new students everyday and help them DEVELOP an authentic relationship with Christ by KNOWING, EXPERIENCING, STUDYING, and SHARING God with their world.
Our plan is to:
- Attract new students
- Connect them to Jesus & His church
- Transform them with God's Word
- Send them to IMPACT THEIR WORLD.
- We use strategic events, relationships and weekly services to help students grow and to create opportunities for students to serve!