• Russ & his wife Carol (Speech therapist) have 3 children and 9 grandchildren.
• Author of: What’s In Your Backpack: Overcoming 7 Mistakes That Can Steal
God’s Best For Your Life.
• B.S. degree in Business Administration/Finance (Univ. of Nebraska), Masters and
Doctorate Seminary degrees.
• Led churches from 60 to 7,000+ members in Missouri, Georgia, & South Carolina.
• Led rebuilding of 2 mega-churches in Atlanta.
• Known for practical bible teaching, innovative school and community ministries,
and mentoring Pastors.
• Served Southern Baptist denomination at all levels.
• Hosted radio programs and spoken on 4 continents.
• Contact RUSS.